Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bring It On, Mother Nature. BRING IT ON!


Good afternoon blog readers! Well, another blizzard is upon us! There is 100% chance of heavy snow and blizzard conditions starting tomorrow morning and ending on Saturday evening. Frankly, I'm excited. We've already had a blizzard and a couple of small snow storms this year, and I'm not sick of it yet. I've been waiting and waiting for a winter like this, and now that it's here I'm certainly not going to complain! Some people (who shall remain nameless... hint - I live with him and he's not a cat), THOUGHT they wanted a snowy winter, but have started to complain. No. Not OK. I do understand the disappointment though, because our Superbowl party is this weekend and if it is as bad as they say it's going to be, we will probably have to cancel the party. Not the end of the world, but slightly disappointing. At least we already have the food, so if all else fails we can have our own little feast this weekend!

My point is, the snow is coming and I say BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment