1. My water bottle. I use it every day at work and sometimes at home too. It's a camelback BPA free water bottle, in hot pink. I got it from REI a little over a year ago.
2. My coffee mug from Starbucks. I will admit it was an impulse, and overprice, but worth every penny. It is stainless steel (no dangerous plastic/chemicals) and it keeps my coffee hot for hours. It has a lid that is more secure than most other coffee mug lids that I've seen. Leslie at work has the same one.
3. Uggs. What can I say. They are black and go with everything. They are comfortable and I literally have worn them every winter/fall day since I bought them two years ago. This was a long awaited purchase.
4. Fleischmann jersey. Totally worth it. I've gone to a ton of Caps games and wear my jersey with pride. This time last year I got laughed at for having Fleischmann as my favorite player, now he's one of the best players on the team. It cost extra to have the jersey customized, but it was worth every penny.
5. LL Bean boots. Very expensive, but excellent boots. I felt stupid at first because I bought them and then it didn't snow again for the rest of the year. This year, there was a blizzard and two minor snow storms. Boots have gotten a lot of use! On that note... My LL Bean Jacket was a good buy too.
6. Laptop. I needed a computer. I bought my laptop. The end.
7. My ipod. Not at all a necessary purchase, but I dont regret a thing. It's a 32 gb ipod touch and i love it. I will NEVER have to worry about running out of room on my ipod again.
8. Sheets/Comforter. The perfect adult bedspread and sheets for our new adult apt :)
9. Bike. Yes I know, I've ridden my new bike maybe 3 times, but I still say it was a good buy. It was really not too expensive, it's pretty, and it fits me perfectly... Well, I guess I fit it perfectly. Now that I live 10 minutes from the NCR trail, I'll have a lot more opportunities to take it out.
10. Linus. 100 dollar adoption fee's. 500 dollar security deposit. 100 dollars nonrefundable pet deposit, and 35 dollars extra a month for rent (yes, we told the leasing office). Not to mention vet bills and food, litter, toys, etc... SO WORTH IT. Best "purchase" I've ever made.